Now we make wishes and set intentions, in the seeding time of the New Moon. Working with the Moon's energies, we focus on Virgo's values.
Look at your birth chart to see where this New Moon falls. Which house, and therefore which area of life, will feel the New Moon most strongly? Which planets and points are aspected by the New Moon? Orienting to your own chart gives your intentions the precision and focus Virgo loves.
You can find an introduction to wishing with the New Moon here. Possible wishes for this New Moon in Virgo might be:
• I wish to easily and gracefully take care of the practical details of living without resistance.
• I wish to easily find myself organizing those areas of life I most often avoid.
• I wish to naturally find myself choosing and enjoying healthy foods.
• I wish to easily find myself acting in ways I know are effective and practical for me.
These wishes address ordinary daily life, which Virgo never overlooks. At the same time, this New Moon invites us to look at issues of effectiveness and balance more broadly. This is a moment of transition in the sky: Within the next few days, Mercury and Pluto will turn direct, freeing up energy to move forward on the plans we commit to now.
Pythia Peay offers a Virgo meditation to connect us with who we are, alone, in ourselves. She urges us to work with this New Moon to recognize those things within us and in our lives of overmastering importance.
![]() |
| A Painter |
Experts love practice. Studies of elite athletes show they enjoy the daily 5:00am workouts as much as the big competitions. The same is true of dancers and musicians. Yes, moments of perfect public performance are wonderful, but the experience of flow also comes in practice, as we work at our craft, hit our stride, and lose ourselves in the moment.
At this New Moon in Virgo, as we consider the details of our lives and where we need to focus, balance, and attain mastery, I wish that each of us find those sweet spots where we are most truly ourselves, where we know we are in the right place, doing the right thing. I wish for us, that we see clearly the pattern of our lives, and recognize its beauty.


No comments:
Post a Comment