In this natural chart for the Equinox, we see the Moon conjunct Jupiter and Uranus, all clustered at the end of Pisces, the end of the zodiac cycle, before crossing over into the new, bright fire of Aries.
This Moon placement for the Equinox calls attention to the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction--if additional attention is needed for such an enlivening, expansive pair!
Jessica Murray's insightful post links Jupiter and Uranus to our feelings of being overwhelmed by the large and the unexpected this year, and points to the opposition from Saturn as a balancing perspective, reminding us of limits and the need for healthy structure. (Thanks to Mary Plumb at The Mountain Astrologer for this link and recommendation.)
If we've felt swept up in events and energies larger than we could see, let alone manage, tomorrow morning's Full Moon may bring it home for us. As I study the Full Moon chart and read the reflections of fellow astrologers, I'm thinking about the role of the Sun and Moon as the key to our personal charts, the lights in the sky that link most closely to who we are.
As the energy of the Cardinal Cross begins to fade (moving the outer planet powerhouses into new positions of influence), the Sun and Moon meet in dialogue at exactly the same location. Look, they say, let us light this up for you. What has this meant for you? And, this is a Full Moon in Aries after all, what are you going to do about it?
Time to look once more at your birth chart, to see exactly where this Full Moon touches you. Where is the Aries-Libra axis in your chart? Libra rules my Third House and Aries my Ninth; this Full Moon brings new fire to my ever-present drive to learn and explore. My loaded Third House will make sure I think through, write about, and teach what I learn.
My Second House Sun, sitting at 0 degrees Libra, catches the full light of this Harvest Moon; my Solar Return (astrological birthday) falls a few hours after the Moon is Full.
Linda Hill offers her always intriguing, in-deep exploration of the Sabian symbols surrounding this Full Moon. Her title is Coming Ashore and Coming of Age ... A title I'd love to adopt for my rather startling Solar Return chart. The patterns in the sky point to interesting times to come. My charts suggest I'll be experiencing those interesting times up close and personal. I hope you'll come along for the ride!


No comments:
Post a Comment