As the G20 have their economic summit in Toronto, and planets are having a summit overhead. With Pluto, planet of wealth, in Capricorn, ruler of authority structures, we can expect intensity, scrutiny, and the possibility of seismic shifts.
Full Moons are very personal events as well, involving as they do the two luminaries, Sun and Moon, our yang and yin. How can we work with these really, really big energies?
With this Full Moon Grand Cross landing right on my Sun (0 Libra), and the Nodes of the Moon conjunct my Nodes, the question confronting me right now is, am I on my path, doing what I am meant to be doing? Am I walking my talk? Picture me stammering and shuffling my feet as I try to come up with good answers.
What I did come up with is a process, a way to dive into the examination of life and self this Full Moon Eclipse calls for. It's a set of focused questions for meditation that address each of the Big Planet energies in turn.The process begins with me, and my birth chart. Where is this powerhouse configuration touching my chart? Which Houses, angles and planets are involved? What issues are front and center in my life right now? This tells me where I need to focus my attention.
Then, I turn to Saturn and ask, in a question from Caroline Casey's excellent Making the Gods Work for You, where is my authority? Am I grounded and centered in my own power? Or have I given it away to other people, to society, or to ideas and images? Have I taken power from others I need to give back? What do I need to do to stand strong in my own space?
Now I look to Uranus, hangin' with Jupiter in Aries, bein' the Trickster change agent. What needs to change in my life? Maybe change is happening anyway ... how do I need and want to respond?
Then I drift a while with Neptune, allowing a vision to emerge. In this time of change, what is the best future I can dream for myself? What images come to me as I allow myself to open to possibility?
Last but not least, I let go. Yes, Pluto is key to this configuration and will not be ignored. Pluto is death and rebirth, initiation, transformation. With Pluto, I push off from the shore, dive deep, and surrender; not the surrender of depair, but the surrender of emptiness, of beginner's mind, of the Tarot Fool at the beginning of the journey. I am grounded and centered, I am ready to change, I have received a vision ... let the alchemy begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment