![]() |
| the rose chafer ... Jung's synchronicity messenger |
Moon–Pluto conjunction:
March 6, 2:15 pm EST
Mercury–Saturn trine:
March 7, 2:26 pm EST
Balsamic Moon in Aquarius:
March 8, 2:17 am EST
What do anesthesia, dreams, learning Photoshop and Van Allen Belts have in common? If you're as deep into the Piscean ocean as I've been, you've already spun out half a dozen science fiction plots with all those elements.
In fact (if we can use such a hard word in these Neptunian times), they're ways synchronicity has entered my life recently.
We're still wending our way through the waning Moon phase, in the cycle that initiated with the intense Aquarius New Moon on February 10 and entered its waning period with the amazing Full Moon in Virgo of February 25. I write this in part as a memo to me, because I'm uncoupled from linear time these days––those Moon events seem liked hours ago and eons ago, simultaneously.
Anyway. Where was I? Oh yes, synchronicity.
This afternoon (Wednesday) brings the Capricorn Moon into an up close and personal conjunction with Pluto. Maybe that's why the invitation to Michele Grace Lessirard's New Moon teleclass tonight is about women and money––and why today is a get-'er-done kind of day.
Tomorrow brings a flowing trine between Mercury and Saturn, both retrograde. I mentioned this trine in my post about Mercury retrograde, and suggested we might see issues of emotional power, visionary depth, and the power of dreams surfacing.
I'm seeing a big increase in the flow of synchronicity, in my personal life and the world around me.
Have you noticed the Weather Channel named our current new winter storm "Saturn"? The other name for the storm is "Snowquester" and today it shut down the federal government in Washington, D.C.––which some will see as redundant.
Just the other day, U.S. scientists announced the discovery of a new belt of powerful electrons in the Van Allen Belt, the doughnut-shaped loops of radiation that surround the Earth. It appears that this "new" belt may always have been there, detected now because space probes are now more sensitive.
![]() |
| NASA image of the Van Allen Belt |
To add another bit of Neptunian fog, the Van Allen Belt radiation is the key element used by conspiracy theorists claiming the Moon landing never happened.
In my life, I had a medical treatment, then in an anesthesia and narcotics-assisted recovery nap, had a dream about a new tarot deck I had designed and created. This past week, as I began playing around with image ideas, I discovered that creativeLIVE was offering a weeks' worth of free broadcasts on Photoshop techniques. I watched when I could, and learned tons of new ways to manipulate images––how Neptunian is that?
And, yes, it's been an intense couple of weeks emotionally, something we can expect to continue right through the coming New Moon in Pisces. Remember the waning phase is ideal of letting things go. So, feel it, understand it, let it move through you, rinse and repeat ... it's that kind of phase.
If you are or have been in the path of this huge, diffuse and wet (all Pisces qualities) winter storm barreling through the U.S. Midwest and East, I hope you're safe, warm and dry. I'd love to hear how synchronicity is entering your life these days!



No comments:
Post a Comment