New Moon in Pisces
March 11, 2013
3:51 pm EDT
PLEASE NOTE: In my earlier post, I got the time change wrong ... I fell back when I should have sprung forward. The New Moon doesn't arrive until almost 4:00 pm this afternoon. Very Piscean of me ... my apologies!
Everything I said about the New Moon still fits; nothing has changed except the time it arrives.
On this hinge day, author and neoshaman Kelley Harrell offers the rune Ingwaz, and her message about this rune is perfect for where we are:
We tend to look for progress as this steady jaunt to some expected outcome, marking completes items off a list along the way. Ingwaz reminds us that true progress is measured not by our ability to reach the finish line first, but to reach it in a way that supports and fosters our integrity, shares our truth, and inspires others to hold to theirs.
We're not in control, and that's really, really ok, because it means (among other things) that we can let go off the intense self criticism that maintains the message "perfection is possible, it's just me who's screwing up" ... it's not, and we're not, it's the way things are.
If you'd like more on self acceptance, sign on for Sounds True's Self Acceptance Project (which is free). I listened to the first two sessions over the weekend, both were good, and Kristin Neff's talk on self compassion was also perfect for today's Pisces New Moon (and me).
So, enjoy, flow, connect, love, be at peace. Make wishes once the New Moon has arrived.
We're all in this together!

No comments:
Post a Comment