Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moon into Cancer: Home as Ark!

Thursday morning through Saturday afternoon

The Moon has moved into Cancer to trine visionary Neptune, and is already within orb of the Sun, for the powerful Cancer New Moon arriving overnight. The aspects surrounding this New Moon create the diamond shape of its Sabian symbol, explored by Lynda Hill in her blog post.

April Elliott Kent is styling this one the "Diamond Eclipse" and warns we may feel pushed to the limit. Simone Butler combines Cancer's nurturing qualities with the alchemical pressure of the Grand Cross (the diamond in the sky), and writes of this week as a time of labor pains and new birth.

Dana Gerhardt offers ways to get in touch with the Moon; it's time to phone home! And in her blog, she links to a charming and infectiously happy video for channeling joy.

And me? I'm a living testament to the power of this New Moon, and, indeed, the entire lunar month's supercharged, eclipse-powered energy.

After months of waiting, I received an offer on my home fifteen minutes after the Gemini New Moon. I signed a lease in my new town in another state the day of the Full Moon. I closed the sale of my home Tuesday; movers packed my things yesterday; I drove to my new town last night; I took possession of my new apartment this morning and write to you from a local wifi cafe! Ch-ch-ch-changes ...

So, my head is spinning a bit as I look forward to an amazing new chapter in my life. As always, look a your birth chart to see where this New Moon will alight, and make your wishes accordingly––although, given the powerhouse lineup in the Grand Cross, any intentions for personal transformation will be supported!

No comments:

Post a Comment