There is one important time today when patience is needed ... not one of Leo's virtues, so let me set that out right now: At 3:10pm EDT, the Leo Moon makes her final aspect, an opposition to Neptune in radical Aquarius, and then goes void of course until 7:01 pm when she steps into careful, practical Virgo. The void of course period is not a good time for New Moon rituals or for manifestation work. So, dive in this morning, or wait until later this evening!
Planting seeds during the New Moon is an ancient tradition, and a powerful approach to manifestation work. For an introduction to this process, check this earlier post. At each New Moon, we can wish for whatever we most need ... aligning our intentions with the energies of the New Moon gives them wings and speeds them on their way.
Pythia Peay writes: "If there is an astrologically-appointed time to discovering and incarnating the glory of who you were born to be, the Leo New Moon is it." We each have a unique gift, the bright light of our own hearts and souls, to bring into this life. We are the hero of our own story. Joseph Campbell wrote: "The adventure of the hero is the adventure of being alive."
Manifesting with the New Moon, we join our hearts with the cosmos around us, recognizing with joy that we are not alone in a reality solely of our creating. We are surrounded by sentient beings of all kinds whose hearts and souls co-create with us. Leo loves to shine, but not alone! Leo craves the attention of loving others, and passionately offers that attention in response ... light shining with light.
New Moon wishes come from the heart. Their wording and form needs to resonate deeply with you. Here are some suggestions for this New Moon in passionate, playful Leo; use any you like to create wishes that shine for you:
• I wish to easily find myself experiencing joy.
• I wish to find myself easily and naturally moving through my days with confidence.
• I wish to easily find myself accepting leadership roles aligned with my goals and skills.
• I wish to easily and naturally discover the life path best suited to bringing my unique gifts into the world.
Specific wishes are also appropriate, worded for your circumstances:
• I wish to easily and naturally bring joy and playfulness into my role as a parent, creating loving and fun times with my children.
• I wish to easily find myself experiencing a new confidence in my public speaking.
• I wish to naturally find myself acting and speaking at work in ways that bring positive recognition and promotion.
• I wish to easily find myself writing creatively and passionately in ways that resonate with readers.
We make our wishes and send them out to the cosmos, trusting in the wisdom and abundance of life to make it so. Then we dive in with Leonine passion, shining with new creative fire, as we live from the heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment