Friday, May 28, 2010

Moon in Sagittarius

Today's Moon in on the journey ... you might be hearing Cat Stevens singing, "Oh, I'm on my way, I know I am ..." She's in the middle of Sagittarius with no classical aspects coming her way. I'm seeing the Fool card in Joanna Powell Colbert's gorgeous Gaian Tarot; someone who looks happy to be hitting the road and confident good things are just around the corner.

Sagittarius invites us to get on with our lives, enticing us with tales of marvelous places and exciting adventures. The Moon is now leaving some inconjunct aspects (adjustment needed!) with the North Node, now in Cancer, and Mercury in Taurus. Cancer and Taurus love to stay at home, safe and comfortable, and the Sag Moon says, come out! The world is calling you! Come taste how delicious life can be!

Today is a day for exploring something new, maybe something that has been calling to you for a while that you just haven't found time for. The Sag Moon is knocking on your door. She's got your ticket and passport ... go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment