![]() |
| Leo time |
January 28, 2013
Thank you to everyone who commented at the blog, and via Facebook and email. It's good to know you're enjoying the posts and finding them useful!
The days after the Full Moon are good for sharing what we've learned, and with the Leo Moon's support, here's my plan:
Over the next lunar cycle or so, I'll shift my Moon posts from eight per cycle to four. I'll still cover the same territory, but include a full quarter each time: New to First Quarter, First Quarter to Full, and so on. This won't happen overnight, as I'll need to experiment and tinker a bit.
This main downside is, each post will be longer. My aim, though, will be to work with the themes of each cycle in a way that is concise and clear, and not drown in the details.
The upsides are, I hope to organize what I say more clearly according to themes developing through each cycle. With subheadings, it'll be easy to find where we are, if you want to refer back.
Once I get the new approach underway, I'll also have time for more kinds of posts––focused, for example, on other important astro events like Jupiter turning direct on January 30.
I'm also hoping to get back to the Full Moon journey recordings, as several of you were kind enough to say you missed them. I have some things to think through for those, and hope to have one ready for the next Full Moon.
Writing this blog is a tremendous learning experience for me. Each time I shift the format, I need to integrate the information in a new way and present it with style and grace (or that's the idea, anyway). I appreciate every reader, and hope you'll continue the journey with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment