Yes, I already posted on the Gemini Moon, and yes, here I am again.
This morning, Michael showed up in my dreams again. The last time he appeared, the Moon was in Gemini and he showed up to reconfigure my internet connections. Exploring the dream, I realized this Michael was an angel, a messenger, an avatar of Mercury.
(Traditionally, Michael the Archangel is a warrior and dragon slayer. Personally, I'm not in favor of slaying dragons, so I'd like to state here that this particular Michael has a rather different style.)
![]() |
| Michael Mercury |
A voice said, "this is Michael the mundane." Then I looked to my right, and saw another Michael, also running, wearing a leather helmet with small wings on either side. The voice said, "and this is Michael ... "
Did the voice mean, Michael the magical? The cap looked like the one worn by Captain America, but those wings ... this was Captain Mercury, come back to visit, graduated from cable guy to superhero.
So, I'm cruising around the 'net this morning, and find this entry on the Burning Man blog called Laughing our way to Tomorrow. It's about the saving grace of play, about how whimsy is not only innovative but redemptive.
![]() |
| something silly ... |
Today the Gemini Moon trines Saturn in Libra. The faster moving planet gets to be the trigger, and the Moon never seems to move faster (or more erratically) than when in Gemini. Saturn is the heavy, but in Libra also graceful and creative. Saturn is marvelous at manifesting. Today, manifest at least one silly thing :)


No comments:
Post a Comment