Monday, January 14, 2013

Rising Moon Reflections

A Rising Moon
January 14, 2014
Moon in Aquarius 
... moving into Pisces
New Moon 
... moving into Crescent

My journey in this Capricorn New Moon cycle includes looking at my Rising Moon blog to assess what I'm doing and how well, and what directions I'd like to explore.

I first posted under a Capricorn Moon in May 2010. I began with brief daily posts about where the Moon was, moved into posting when the Moon changed signs, and now link my posts to the points in the lunar cycle.

Each approach taught me about the Moon and about patterns in astrology, and I hope was helpful to you.

The next change, already in the works, is linking the Rising Moon blog with an integrated website. I have other ideas for writing and formats, and I know there are things I've offered in the past (like the Full Moon journey recordings) some of you would like to see again.

Today, I invite you to share your thoughts on the Rising Moon blog.

Is what I write here helpful to you? If it is, could you tell me how? What would you like to see more of? What do you especially like?

Are there ways you can imagine Rising Moon being better for you? Is there anything that gets in the way?

I know this writing reaches readers in different ways––some of you visit the blog directly, some are notified through Facebook, some receive the blog via email. Are there other delivery routes that would work better for you?

As I write (very early in the morning here!), the Moon is reaching the last degrees of cerebral and visionary Aquarius before plunging into the emotional dreams of Pisces––a good time for different kinds of perspective-taking and reflection.

I invite you to post comments here at the blog, on the Rising Moon Facebook page (which you're also invited to Like), or via email (threecauldrons at gmail dot com). I look forward to your ideas!

My heartfelt thanks to all my readers. Each of you brings the unique and irreplaceable gift of yourself that is reflected in your birth chart and expressed in your lives.
    

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mp. :) I follow your blog through e-mail subscription too. I don't always read them because I live in a different timezone, so morning over there, mostly means evening for me and sometimes I forget this fact... if you are able to do so, maybe it's a good idea to write a couple of days before the transitions is happening? I know you write your blogs mostly 1 day before but by the time I read it, the day over here has already begun. LOL. Of course, for one European reader you don't have to change your whole writing routine! I just wanted to mention it. :)

    I always loved your meditations too but I think they are not available anymore?

    Anyways, if anyone of my friends wants to know more about astrology, I always send your blog, so you're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lindsay! It's good to know you are reading (when you can).

    One of the changes I'm considering is to write longer posts to discuss a larger portion of the lunar cycle (New Moon to Full, and then Full Moon to New). This would give me a chance to look at themes that develop over each cycle.

    So, I'm especially interested to see whether readers like the closer-to-the-day style of posting, or are looking for something more in advance––thanks for bring that up.

    I'm also considering whether to do the meditations again. These things take time, so I need to consider the hows and whys and all that, but it's good to hear you loved them.

    All recommendations and referrals are very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved the several formats you've followed since I found Rising Moon, and their format seems to have evolved nicely in sync with my own evolution. Following the moon through each sign, then following the phases, has been perfect, and along that trend the new format you are talking about sounds perfect too. The guidance I am interested in now is a bigger perspective, and the longer cycle.

    Thank you for Rising Moon, it has been such a wonderful partner on my journey.

    Much Love,
    Calliope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Calliope, it's great to have your perspective over time (and great to have you along on the journey!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing is touching and meaningful. I get the posts in my email when you post and your expressions have been the most dependable I've read. That's why I keep opening it up and reading what you're seeing, what you're sharing. Thank you for this, it really is meaningful.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, MC! This is affirming for me to hear and I appreciate your feedback.

    ReplyDelete