"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes."
-- Walt Whitman (Gemini Sun)
-- Walt Whitman (Gemini Sun)
![]() |
| tendril |
Now we make wishes and set intentions for the New Moon, ready to watch the seeds sending out roots and shoots in all directions.
The Gemini Moon's first aspect is a square to Neptune in Pisces, mutable Air and mutable Water. The Moon in Gemini is an initiator, reaching out to connect people, events, and ideas. Neptune in Pisces is responsive, flowing with what comes.
Which is better, to watch the currents as they swirl by, or reach a hand in and stir things up? Wednesday afternoon, things get stirred up as the Gemini Moon flows energy in sextile with Uranus in Aries.
"Chaos is a friend of mine."
-Bob Dylan (Gemini Sun)
-Bob Dylan (Gemini Sun)
Thursday brings a flowing trine between the Gemini Moon and Saturn in Libra, a recognition of the role of language in creating reality.
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere.
But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Gemini Sun)
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Gemini Sun)
Thursday night, the Moon reaches late Gemini, ready to talk with Venus and Mercury in Aries, a conversation that continues Friday as the Moon sextiles Jupiter and Mars in Aries. Here, the Moon brings emotional clarity to Aries desires, helping us articulate what we want and who we are.
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself,
instead of a second-rate version of somebody else "
instead of a second-rate version of somebody else "
-- Judy Garland (Gemini Sun)
After the sextile with Mars at 4:12pm EDT, the Moon is void of course until opening the door into her home sign of Cancer at 10:31pm EDT. The transit through Gemini is a sparkler, a cascade of bright bells, a sprinkling of fairy dust lighting the waxing Moon.
"Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth,
We are happy when we are growing."
-- William Butler Yeats (Gemini Sun)

No comments:
Post a Comment